- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to users information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Everything in your Journal is private. Any of your Journal entries you create are private by default, unless you post them into a Public Page you have created.
- We do nothing with your Journal data. We don't look at it. We don't sell it. At some point in the future we may apply some automated keyword advertising to your content. This still means we don't look at it, but a machine may match keywords in your content with ads, and we may apply targeted ads to specific categories you are posting into. Example; Fashion ads in the Fashionista category.
- You own all your Journal content. www.express2help.com does not own it. With www.express2help.com / our app you own all your content that you have authored or created yourself. If you are collecting pictures from around the web for your Journal, give credit to the copyright holder and be a good user of express2help.com.
- The Express2Help Android App can be named differently on Google Play store in your country / language. We always refer to the app on Google Play with www.express2help.com. The app can be named “express2help". In this policy we refer to this app as Express2Help Journal.
- "Non Personal Information" is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website or servers. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
- "Personally Identifiable Information" is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Service. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, phone number, IP, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information we collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Service. As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about our Website / app. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the website / app may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, email ID, address, telephone number etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the Indian Jurisdiction.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the website.
What we do with your Information
Any personal information we collect from this website / app will be used in accordance with the applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- Customizing Our Service
We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Service. To process your order / Subscription, to provide required service / subscription. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Service (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information. We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
- Data Aggregation
We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Service and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website / app and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
- Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal / real / intellectual property, or personal safety of Write Journal express2help.com / app, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Service, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website or App. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
- Automatic Information
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you're headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website / app.
- Log Data
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
The App requires few permission to be installed and run. These permission are used to provide a better service.
- Find Accounts on Phone
We can enable autosuggest on the email field used as login-name. This way you don’t have to manually type your email, making the signup faster and less error-prone.
- Network Access
This permission lets the app access internet, required to read and store your entries, and other info related to your account/Journal.
- Run at Startup
This permission let us restart the reminder if you have restarted your phone. Without it, the reminder would not have worked if you had restarted your phone.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details, including address, to us using our contact form.
Links to Other Websites / Apps
Personal Journal, Learning Journal, Wellness Journal
We reserve the right, at a future date, to charge for services and storage of www.express2help.com / express2help app that are currently given as free. This is to keep the high level of service and protection of your Journal data. We will inform all www.express2help.com / express2help app members / users well in advance of any changes regarding this matter.
Acceptable Use and Conduct
It is our policy to terminate any person's www.express2help.com / express2help app account with us if they repeatedly infringe the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remembers that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We utilize practical protection measures to safeguard against the loss, abuse, and modification of the individual Data under our control. Personal / Journal Data is kept in a secured database and always sent out by means of an encrypted SSL method when supported by your connected client. No Web or e-mail transmission is ever totally protected or mistake cost-free. For example, email sent out to or from the Site may not be protected. You must take unique care in deciding what info you send to us by means of e-mail.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles, in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us at https://www.express2help.com/contact us.
The use of www.express2help.com / express2help app is at your own risk. www.express2help.com / express2help app is provided on an 'as is' basis, to the maximum extent permitted by law:
1. www.express2help.com / expres2help app disclaims all liability whatsoever, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise in relation to the website and/or the website service; and
2. all implied warranties, terms and conditions relating to the website / app and/or the website / app service (whether implied by statue, common law or otherwise), including (without limitation) any warranty, term or condition as to accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality, performance, fitness for purpose or any special purpose, availability, non infringement, information accuracy, interoperability, quiet enjoyment and title are, as between future and you, hereby excluded. In particular, but without prejudice to the foregoing, we accept no responsibility for the conduct of any user and/or account holder of the website and/or website service; any error, delay or failure in the transmission of any communication between users and/or account holders; any technical failure of the internet, the website and/or the website service; or any damage or injury to users or their equipment as a result of or relating to their use of the website / app or the website / app service your statutory rights are not affected.